Wednesday, November 06, 2002

I must learn to be wary of reading other blogs when I've recorded a show for later viewing. And yet, the slash lives on, Bree. Speaking of being spoiled, I read the synopsis for next week's Buffy, and I'm very mad at TVWeek for telling too much. I'm giddy at the prospect of the show, but still mad. So avoid TVWeek, ye Buffy fans. Although, it's getting harder to avoid the spolers. Last week, I managed to avoid all spoiler-iffic sites and references to Buffy. I turn on my TV minutes before the show starts, and UPN plays a teaser that includes plot-relevant images from 45 minutes into the episode. It's a huge evil conspiracy, I tell you. Personally, I love Joss Whedon's take on it. He leaks false spoilers to the masses, so when you get a potential future plot point, you can never be sure if it's true, or just a Whedon-mind-fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home