Tuesday, October 22, 2002

Well. A damn good episode of Buffy followed by a damn good episode of Angel. And a not-too-bad episode of Smallville, too (although I've seen better). If I'm going to succumb to the evil of pop-culture, it's at least nice to have some good quality viewing to rot my brain. And a good heads-up for if I ever get to visit Vegas: don't sing!

This Drew Goddard - writer of this week's Buffy - has my approval. It appears he's done nothing else...literally, nothing else at all in the entertainment industry. This is his only listing on IMDB. He's either Joss' nephew, or some fan-boy that sent in some fanfic. But it was good, and I hope to see more by him and less by Rebecca Kirshner, who brought us not only last week's weak plot, but such classics as Listening to Fear, Tough Love and Hell's Bells - none of which rank among my favourites. And the take home message last week? Don't bother to try, destiny is set in stone, and nothing you can do will change it. Real role model, that one.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home