Monday, October 21, 2002

Hm...another weekend over, and very little partying ensued. I guess I am getting old, after all. I turned down the offer of $0.50 shots at the Vodka garden Friday (much to the dismay of my Edmontonian cousin...I think I dissapoint him) to stay home and watch TV. On the upside, Firefly (Whedon's latest creation) is getting much better now that it's gotten past the pilotitis and established the characters' backstories. There is now actual plot, and even some funny. Saturday I spent scouring the aisles at Value Village and San Francisco for my Hallowe'en costume...those are not stores you want to be in close to Hallowe'en. Also got a little Bomberman action at Doug's place...didn't win a single match. Sigh...I need a Lei-Fang bomber-dude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home