Thursday, January 02, 2003

So I finally do stuff other than sit around my house watching television, and I don't have time to write about it. Sigh. Well, now Christmas is over, and before I begin again my endless droning about the lack of quality television on Fox, let me recount my Yultide adventures.

23 Dec - Games night at Doug and Dave's. Cool new Space Munchkin. Leave early because Montreal party girl falling asleep by 8:30.
24 Dec - Christmas eve!! Whee!! Discover that I'm the only one sticking to "no-gifts" rules.
25 Dec - Rainy windy Christmas day. Anna takes over from Dad as insufferable Monopoly winner. Mom complains about losing at Uno, despite the fact that she's winning. Yummy turkey dinner.
26 Dec - Store avoidance day. Don't remember what I did this day. Assumedly much eating, drinking and sitting around.
27 Dec - Convinced to head to mall, end up with some nice clothes. Malls much less crowded than I feared. Anime-phest at Jay's -- favourites: Cowboy Bebop and Lina Inverse.
28 Dec - Nothing to do between Christmas and New Year's party at Scott's. Finally get to see Grant!
29 Dec - Anna leaves. Don't do much, other than help pack, then take her to the airport. Evening spent reading.
30 Dec - Head to liquor store with dad...much less packed than expected. Dancing with Mellie and other out of towners.
31 Dec - NYE party at Doug and Dave's. Starts out small, but fills up. Eep! It's 2003!
01 Jan - Come home. Spend the day doing nothing. There's some reading, some computer gaming and a little TV. But mostly, there's sitting in front of the fireplace in a blanket.
02 Jan - Finally update blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home