Friday, May 25, 2007

50 days ...

...and I just chopped off my hair.

I didn't actually intend to, I was just getting it trimmed. I showed the stylist a photo of how I wanted my hair for the wedding, and told her to cut off whatever she needed to in order to make that style work. She showed me about 8 inches, and I said "sure" (hair was down to my waist).

In the end, after all the evening-up, layering and adjusting, my hair now just barely brushes my shoulders. There was a small panic attack, but considering I was going to cut it all off after the wedding anyway, it was a small panic.

The only regret is that since it came off in adjustments, I didn't have enough length to donate to the Cancer Society. Well, the ends were pretty split anyway, I guess.


some of the hair I lost

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home