Saturday, April 08, 2006

hee..I'm Kaylee

Your results:
You are Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
65%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
55%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
55%
Alliance
50%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
50%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
45%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
45%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
40%
Inara Serra (Companion)
30%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
25%
River (Stowaway)
20%
You are good at fixing things.
You are usually cheerful.
You appreciate being treated
with delicacy and specialness.

Click here to take the Serenity Personality Quiz

4 Comments:

At 1:30 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee, i got kaylee too! yay!

 
At 8:36 p.m., Blogger Bella said...

hee...I just noticed I more Reever than River.

Not that I'm not pleased with that revelation.

 
At 3:04 p.m., Blogger Travelcedric said...

It turns out I am a lot like Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic). Having never seen the show, I really don't know how I am like him, but I found this out on the internet, and the internet NEVER lies hehe.

 
At 10:58 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

(&*#^, I'm Kaylee too! -Ian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home