Friday, January 06, 2006

Grow-a-Dork T:0h

I have decided to chronicle the growth pattern of my Grow-a-Dork. Supposedly he will grow to 600% of size in 72hours. The following is his tale.

Am a little worried. I decided to take the little dork out of the first mug I put him in and move him to a clear mug.





Dork - T=0, mug #1





But when I tossed out the water, a whole bunch of the jelly stuff coating him washed down the sink. When I put him in his new home, I decided it wasn't wide enough and didn't want him to moosh his head when he starts to grow - he refuses to stand upright - so I put him back in the original mug (this time with the water).






Dork t=0 mug#2
The shiny silver thing he's sitting on is a quarter, for scale (habit of the job)





I wonder if he'll still grow properly despite all the moving and poking and proding and resin-washing-offing? I suppose it's intended for kids with as little patience as I have (ie 4 years old), so he should be ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home