Friday, October 28, 2005

Summer if officially over

Some go by the change in weather. Others, the end of daylight savings time. A few (meteorologists and calandar-authors among them) may use the actual hours of sunlight and darkness to harken the change in seasons.

Me? I go by my closet.

I finally moved all my skimpy summer dresses and skirts to a cardboard box and pulled out the wool turtlenecks, the fuzzy warm sweaters and the penguin pyjamas. I've come to realize that while my closet is of adequate size to house my summer wear, it gets a bit crowded when the winter-garb comes out. This may be because 1) my summer clothes are skimpy 2) my winter sweaters are bulky or 3) while much of my summer attire - in sufficient quantities - my be worn in winter, the reverse is not true.

I think I need skimpier wool clothes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home