Tuesday, May 20, 2003


Spoilers if you haven't watched Buffy yet. Stop here.

'Kay, this will be a short post, as Bree was note-taking all episode long, and I'll just link to that when she gets it posted. But I do want to say that Joss Whedon is my hero, my new tv-boyfriend and my goddess all in one. If only for the Principal Wood thing, which I adored. The man is a Master of the subtle, and he knows his characters like no other writer this or any other season has, even the incredible Drew (next best for sure).

It was a well-written ep, and the ending actually surprised me. I was expecting the Scoobs to die, but he chose a more original path, and I like that. And flirting out those false rumours earlier was a nice touch, too.

I would put up a list of my favourite scenes, but there's so many I don't think I can. The aforementioned Principle Wood/Faith scene (actually, both of them), the Buffy/Dawn scene, the old-Scoobies-in-the-high-school scene...so many.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home