Sunday, February 02, 2003


Well, the missing blogs these past days come with a reason. I have finally defended, successfully, my thesis. (ergo the Wednesday evening post...I didn't have time for more, as I was in a race to do corrections and get it into the library before month's end). That's right...you no longer have to listen to me whinge and whine about the goddamn flies anymore! I'm certain that news will make at least some of you happy. As for myself, it's great to finally get to read a book guilt-free, without having that little nagging voice at the back of my brain telling me I could be reading an article, or working on my editing. Actually, the sense of relief that comes with finishing something that's been hanging over my head for over 4 years is tremendous. Okay, so coming down with the flu immediately after handing it into the library was less cool, but I'm still thrilled to be done. In fact, all are invited to a ceremonial burning of said thesis, happening next weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home