Saturday, February 19, 2005

Usurped!

Type my name into Google, and I used to be the very first link that came up. I've just discovered, however, that my spot of distinction has been taken over. How creepy is it to click on your name and be taken to an "in memory of" site? Very! Especially with the epitaph "Forever 21" ...to see that on an actual memorial? Kind of morbid, in some way. (For those who don't know, I decided to stop aging at 21).

Actually, it's kind of neat to see my web presence slowly disappear (finally that horrid photo doesn't come up any more!) Well, my web presence under my real name. The very fact that anyone is (assumedly) reading this I guess means I'm still present. Just hidden so new co-workers can no longer find horrible old pictures of me from 9 years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home