Tuesday, May 11, 2004

The weekend's over already?

Playland was fun on Saturday. Much merriment and candy was had. Ian's BBQ was also good...saw people I haven't seen in a long, long time. That was pretty much the extent of my weekend frolicking, other than forcing the Boy to watch some Season 2 Buffy.

Blogger finally allows comments to be hosted locally. Yay! Sadly, I had to remove my old comments to do it. Along with the comments function, I've decided to re-vamp the whole look of my blog. Gone is the personally-edited code with much tinkering (and one or two broken bits). In is the randomly selected pre-fabricated template in a nifty colour scheme. And look! A picture of me!

3 Comments:

At 9:56 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. That picture looks familiar. It's blog redesign time all around!

Hmm. Looking at the bottom of the comments page, I'm seeing a "Copyright 1999-2004 Google" bit; that's kind of unnerving. Shouldn't you have copyright to your own works?

-- Jay

 
At 10:23 a.m., Blogger Bella said...

Well, technically, I guess they own the code and the design. And, really, if they want to re-post this particular comment as their own, I probably wouldn't spaz.

Nice part about these comments is they won't get lost to the interweb like all my others were. They get archived with my blogs. Whee!

 
At 4:13 a.m., Blogger adilio said...

Hey good luck with the whole local comment thing.... I just started hosting a Blog on my local webspace (through telus), it's a fun learning curve in the beginning but well worth it to not have the banner ad on top.... nice page, though, i dig the layout (including the cool fly head) :).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home