Sunday, April 25, 2004

Weekend Update

So I started my weekend after work on Friday night going for drinks with Boy and Linz. Were originally going to Shark Club, but that was apparantly dead, according to Linz's buds. They went somewhere in Gastown, but Linz couldn't remember exactly where it was, so we effectively ditched them. We were headed to Doolins, but found out it was a speed dating night, and decided to take a pass. We ended up at Yaletown Brewery, and got a nice walk out of it to boot.

Saturday spent the day with boy, rollerblading, puppy-watching and then watched Gothika. Really, not a very scary movie. Pretty disappointing, actually. Puppy-watching was good. Rollerblading abilities are as pathetic as I remember them to be. Staying off the blades for 12 months has not magically improved my skills. Sad.

Today I went to Granville Island with Scott-o, then meandered around for an hour and a half, getting another nice long walk in the sun. We headed out to see Dave, and I got to cut his hair (Buzz!), and out for dinner with Ang and Doug.