Tuesday, September 23, 2003

It's cold outside, there no kind of atmosphere...

Bought the Red Dwarf Series I and II DVDs on the weekend and have spent most of my free time watching them over the last few days. The extras are pretty good (the Smeg-ups are, of course, the best; but others are also worth watching -- deleted scenes, full version of Toungue Tied, Japanese dub of The End). Mostly, though, I've just been re-watching all the episodes. It's been a couple of years since I last had a little marathon of Red Dwarf, and I haven't watched the earliest episodes in even longer. Can't wait for them to realease the rest of the serieses (seri?...egh, seasons) on DVD...my VHS tapes of KCTS marathons just don't cut it anymore. And then, of course, there's the movie I'm keeping an eye on. Not yet filming, but it sounds like they're getting close!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home