Friday, September 12, 2003

Boo!

Just got home from watching "Cabin Fever". Horror film afficionados: see this film! I won't do a full review here, as I don't want to ruin the film for anyone...but suffice it to say it's capital-G-Good. Lion's Gate Films comes through yet again with a horror film that manages to scare, startle and gross you out. Best yet, it makes you let down your guard with funny moments, only to scare the bejeezus out of you seconds later. Classic!

And this from Peter Jackson: "Brilliant! Fantastic! Horror fans have been waiting years for a movie like Cabin Fever. I loved it!"

(mental note...do not open the official movie site in a background window and forget about it. Scary music and people talking coming out of nowhere when you're already on edge...well, I guess I didn't need those heartbeats I just skipped).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home